To influence change in our community through effective Christian witness.
1 Corinthians 15:58
A people of Afro-sensitive Christian faith empowered by Christ to embrace community through shared ministry.
1 Corinthians 12: 4-7
- To be a faith community committed to Bible Study – Psalm 1:2
- To become dedicated disciples – John 15:5-8
- To become committed stewards – Acts 2:43-47
- To be an effectual and fervent praying church – Luke 18:1
- To build a worship and family life center that meets the growing needs of church and community
- To leave a legacy for our children’s children to build upon
Covenant UCC ALIVE! Team:
Advisory Board Members
Rev. Melody Seaton
Field Worker: Marvis Hardy
Coordinator: KC Mosley