The ALIVE! Team, including pastors, church members and Rush researchers, collaborated to develop the ALIVE! Program to help all of us feel more ALIVE!.
There are two basic levels to the ALIVE! Program. One is a small committed group that will meet weekly from September through May (multiple small groups in the larger churches). The other is the congregation level, where events will be open to all congregation members.
- Weekly group meetings for ~2.5 hours each for 6 months, facilitated by the church pastors and church leaders
- Group includes:
- Bible Study: Connecting our Spiritual and Physical Wellness
- Abundant Living
- Exploring our relationship with food with nutrition education
- Sharing our journey with others, we are not alone
- Changing from the inside out through goal setting & monitoring
Church-wide events, such as:
- Expert presentations
- Smoothie Tastings / Competitions
- Other exciting events! What ideas do you have?